Founded in 1886, GAF has become North America’s largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing.* Our success in growing the company to nearly $3 billion in sales has been based on our unique philosophy of:
- We offer all major low-slope roofing technologies, including repair and maintenance products and roof restoration systems.
- Our EverGuard Extreme® high-performance TPO is formulated for the most extreme applications (including solar), and was recognized with a Product Innovation Award from Architectural Products magazine.
- Our Freedom™ TPO self-adhering roofing systems were chosen Product Of The Year by Commercial Building Products magazine.
- We are aggressively expanding our ISO insulation manufacturing capability, with several new state-of-the-art plants currently underway nationwide.
- We offer a wide array of energy-smart roofing options, some of which are ENERGY STAR® qualified and/or Title 24 Compliant.
Special offerings in the U.S. include the Well Roof™ Guarantee Extension through Certified Maintenance Professionals (extends a low-slope roof guarantee by up to 25% for free, as long as regular maintenance is performed; see the Well Roof™ Guarantee Extension for complete requirements) and the All-American Pledge™ Guarantee (the first NDL guarantee that covers both low- and steep-slope roofs on a single property.)